A vendor or builder registration with Tarion expires on an annual basis. It must be renewed if you are:
- Planning to build and/or sell homes in the next 12 months
- Have unsold units in inventory
- Awaiting a Licence Appeal Tribunal hearing or decision
Renewals include, full execution of the Application for Renewal of Registration form and applicable fees; it may also include up to date personal net worth statements, back up documentation, financial statements etc. If you have questions regarding what you are required to submit for your renewal, please do not hesitate to contact the Licensing and Underwriting department at 1-877-696-6497 ext. 3001 or via email at L&U@tarion.com.
If you are registered with BuilderLink and want the ability to receive renewal reminders and submit your renewal application electronically, complete a BuilderLink Appointment Form to identify a registration/renewal administrator.
If you are not registered with BuilderLink, we encourage you to register today. BuilderLink is Tarion's online service for Vendor/Builders. With just a few clicks, you can:
- Enrol homes;
- Pay outstanding debt;
- Manage your credits and debits;
- View financial transaction history;
- Update and print the Certificate of Completion and Possession;
- Submit new applications for registration;
- Renew your registration;
- Review statutory warranty forms and reports;
- Track repair timelines;
- Manage inspections; and
- View service and administrative statistics.
All materials for your renewal are due 30 days prior to the expiration of the current registration period. You will as a courtesy receive only 1 renewal notification from Tarion, 60 days prior to the expiration date.
(It is your responsibility to ensure that Tarion has up to date contact information, including your address, phone number and email address.)
All renewal packages and fees should be sent to:
Tarion Warranty Corporation
Licensing and Underwriting Department
5160 Yonge Street, 12th Floor